Amanda is currently composing the music for Grace Beside Me for Magpie Pictures/NITV/ABC TV. She has recently completed work on Carolyn Constantine’s documentary Madhattan and Prisoners & Pups for Cocoon Films/ABC TV
Amanda is an imaginative screen composer who intuitively connects with the emotion of a scene. Her music is lyrical, exotic and heartfelt.
Feature film credits include:
- Rosie Jones’ The Family
- Anupam Sharma’s unINDIAN
- Warwick Ross/David Roach’s Red Obsession (with Burkhard Dallwitz)
- Nick Giannopoulos’ Wog Boy 2: The Kings of Mykonos (with Nick West)
- Benjamin Gilmour’s Son of a Lion
TV credits include:
- The Surgeon & the Soldier (Serendipity Productions/SBS TV)
- Glenn Murcutt: Spirit of Place (Catherine Hunter Productions/ABC TV)
- The Diplomat, the Artist and the Suit (Renegade Films/ABC TV)
- Wonderland (with Smith & Western, FremantleMedia/Network 10, 3 series)
- Two Men in China (Cordell Jigsaw Productions/ABC TV)
Amanda was a member of much-loved Brisbane band the Go-Betweens with whom she recorded the albums Tallulah and 16 Lovers Lane. She has recorded and performed with many artists including REM, Silverchair, the Church and David Bridie.
Amanda is a board member of APRA and she teaches composition at the AIM.