Bryony is currently composing the music for Mustangs FC for Matchbox Pictures/ABC TV and Sisters for EndelmolShine/Network Ten. She has recently completed work on the documentary Heroes for Her Films/ABC TV.
Bryony is one of Australia’s most sought-after screen composers. She brings a classical rigour and insider’s perspective to her work.
Feature film credits include:
- Tori Garrett’s Don’t Tell
- Cate Shortland’s Berlin Syndrome
- Matthew Saville’s A Month of Sundays
- Matthew Saville’s Felony
- Mark Lamprell’s Goddess
- Matthew Saville’s Noise
TV credits include:
- Please Like Me (ABC TV, 4 series)
- Barracuda (Matchbox Pictures/ABC TV)
- Anzac Girls (Screentime/ABC TV)
- Cloudstreet (Screentime/Foxtel)
- We Can Be Heroes, Summer Heights High and Angry Boys (Princess Pictures/ABC TV)
Bryony completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Music Composition for Film and Television with 1st class Honours from the University of Melbourne’s Conservatorium of Music, and attended the inaugural Composers’ Program at the Australian National Academy of Music. She has received many commissions, including 3 string quartets, a quintet and a sextet, an opera excerpt and a 1-hour chamber opera, Crossing Live.