Greg J Walker
Greg has recently completed work on Hoges for FremantleMedia/Seven Network and Newton’s Law for Every Cloud/ABC TV.
Greg is an accomplished composer, recording artist, arranger and producer who divides his work between screen composition and album production. He has a rare musical intelligence that captures the spirit of a production.
TV credits include:
- Newton’s Law (Every Cloud Productions/ABC TV)
- Hoges (FremantleMedia/Seven Network)
- Molly (Mushroom Pictures/Seven Network)
- Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries (Every Cloud Productions/ABC TV, 3 series)
- The Time of Our Lives (ABC TV)
- Then the Wind Changed (ABC TV)
- Bombora: The History of Australian Surfing (ABC TV)
Greg’s screen work combines elements of folk, rock, classical, world music and electronica to create distinctive and appealing soundscapes. He has produced award-winning albums for artists including Paul Kelly and C W Stoneking. He is the singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist behind the band Machine Translations, who have self-produced several critically acclaimed albums.