Caitlin is an acclaimed, multi-award winning screen composer. Her signature style emerges from a fascination with music from different cultures and 20th century form. Her compositions are alive with a deep love of telling stories with music.
Caitlin has recently composed the music for Kriv Stender’s latest feature Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan and collaborated with Amanda Brown on the Slow TV documentary The Chocolate Factory for Mint Pictures/SBS TV. She is currently working on Sally Aitken’s feature documentary Valerie and the TV drama series Wakefield for Jungle Entertainment/ABC TV.
Caitlin’s score for Priscilla Cameron’s The Butterfly Tree was awarded ‘Feature Film Score of the Year’ and ‘Best Soundtrack Album’ at the 2018 APRA Screen Music Awards. Her work on Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan won ‘Best Original Score’ at the 2019 FCCA Awards.
Feature film credits include:
- Kriv Stender’s Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan (winner ‘Best Original Score’ 2019 FCCA Awards)
- Kaye Harrison’s Sanctuary
- Steve Vidler’s Standing Up for Sunny
- Priscilla Cameron’s The Butterfly Tree (winner ‘Feature Film Score of the Year’ & ‘Best Soundtrack Album’ 2018 APRA Screen Music Awards)
- Sally Aitken’s David Stratton: A Cinematic Life
- Sally Aitken’s Getting Frank Gehry (winner ‘Best Music for a Documentary’ 2016 APRA Screen Music Awards)
- Kim Mordaunt’s The Rocket (winner ‘Feature Film Score of the Year’ 2013 APRA Screen Music Awards & winner ‘Best Original Score’ 2013 FCCA Awards)
TV credits include
- Slow TV: The Chocolate Factory (Mint Pictures/SBS TV)
- The Pool (Mint Pictures/ABC TV)
- Waltzing the Dragon (Wildbear Entertainment/ABC TV)
- The Pacific: In the Wake of Captain Cook with Sam Neill (Essential Media/Foxtel)
- Hawke: The Larrikin & the Leader (Southern Pictures/ABC TV)
- The House with Annabel Crabb (ABC TV)
- David Stratton’s Stories of Australian Cinema (Stranger Than Fiction Films/ABC TV)