Greg J Walker
Greg is an accomplished composer, recording artist, arranger and producer who divides his work between screen composition and album production. He has an innate musical sensitivity that captures the spirit of a production.
Greg is currently composing the score for Every Cloud’s feature film Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears.
Greg’s screen work combines elements of folk, rock, classical, world music and electronica to create distinctive, appealing soundscapes. He has produced award-winning albums for artists including Paul Kelly and C W Stoneking. He is the singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist behind the band Machine Translations, who have self-produced several critically acclaimed albums.
TV credits include:
- Newton’s Law (Every Cloud Productions/ABC TV)
- Hoges (FremantleMedia/Seven Network)
- Molly (Mushroom Pictures/Seven Network)
- Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries (Every Cloud Productions/ABC TV, series 1-3)
- The Time of Our Lives (ABC TV)
- Then the Wind Changed (ABC TV)