Greg J Walker
Greg is an accomplished composer, recording artist, arranger and producer who divides his work between screen composition and album production. He has an innate musical sensitivity that captures the spirit of a production.
Greg has recently composed the score for the Amazon Prime/ABC TV documentary series The Record and Every Cloud’s feature film Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears.
Greg’s screen work combines elements of folk, rock, classical, world music and electronica to create distinctive, appealing soundscapes. He has produced award-winning albums for artists including Paul Kelly and C W Stoneking. He is the singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist behind the band Machine Translations, who have self-produced several critically acclaimed albums.
Feature film credits include:
- Tony Tilse’s Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears
TV credits include:
- The Record (Amazon Prime/ABC TV)
- Newton’s Law (Every Cloud Productions/ABC TV)
- Hoges (FremantleMedia/Seven Network)
- Molly (Mushroom Pictures/Seven Network)
- Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries (Every Cloud Productions/ABC TV, series 1-3)
- The Time of Our Lives (ABC TV)