After graduating from university in 2012, Allegra interned and then worked at inSync Music where she music supervised several TV series’, such as The Gods of Wheat Street, Love Child and Wonderland.
In 2015 Allegra was headhunted by Kobalt Music Group to work in publishing and licensing. From there she moved to BMG Australia, and, most recently, she was appointed to the role of Senior Director, Creative Synch for BMG Los Angeles. In 2020, she was a winner of the Music Network’s 30 Under 30 award for publishing and supervision.
Allegra has now returned to music supervision. Her experience working in both recording and publishing has given her an extensive knowledge of catalogues and a deep understanding of different musical genres. Allegra is currently working on the crime drama series Troppo for EQ Media/ABC TV, the comedy series Class of ’07 for Matchbox Pictures/Amazon Prime and the feminist-noir-serial-killer-comedy series Deadloch for Guesswork TV/Amazon Prime.
TV credits include
- Love Child (Playmaker Media/Nine Network, series 1-2)
- Wonderland (FremantleMedia/Network Ten, series 1-3)
- The Gods of Wheat Street (Every Cloud Productions/ABC TV)
- Top of the Lake (See-Saw Films/BBC, series 1)
- Packed to the Rafters (Seven Network, series 6)